Monday, December 21, 2009

Pictures, Days 4 & 5

Day 4:
I don't really know if the swelling went down between days 3 and 4, but bruising did start to emerge...



Here you can see how swollen I am under my chin...


Day 5:

I think the swelling has gone down some, maybe along my bottom jaw :)


I like that, in this picture, you can see how my chin isn't quite as out there :) though you can see the bruising.

And, lastly, a lovely shot of the bruising that began emerging around day 4 and got worse into day 5 :)

I'm going to see my OS in a few hours, so I'll have more to update you all on after that!

2 comments:

  1. I can see a huge difference on the Day 5 photos - swelling is starting to go down and the bruising means it's all healing!

    The swelling under the chin is the worst, isn't it? I still have that, but it's very slowly been going down each day. I think it will be the toughest bit to shape and I've been heating it like crazy.

    Apply heat and enjoy those showers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the swelling looks better from day 4 to day 5. I hope you feel better! :) Don't worry you will start to see a huge improvement and your new jaw coming out soon! I know I cant wait to see some cheekbones after my surgery! :) haha
    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete