Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures days 1-3

Here are a few pictures I took in the hospital and one I took today after I got home!


The Day of surgery-swelling doesn't actually look too bad here! You can see my NG tube going into my nose, and I had that humidifier tent/oxygen mask thing which helped with the dryness of my mouth a little bit...


Day 2- The NG tube was taken out that morning, that made everything feel soooooooo much better!


Day 3- Home at Last!! The swelling has really gotten worse, hopefully it will begin to subside soon!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you're out of the hospital and doing well! It feels so good to go home! My swelling peaked on day 3, which is what my surgeon said it would do, so you should be getting over the worst. I hope things continue going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going on day 2 following double jaw surgery. The NG tube is to be taken out this morning thank God. I too think I'll be feeling much better once it's out. It reminds me of some torture device.

    ReplyDelete