Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just a few hours left!

Hello all!

I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so just wanted to give a quick update before I go into the hospital tomorrow morning :)

I saw the splint when I was at my surgeons yesterday- it doesn't look nearly as bad as I expected, so I'm not quite as worried about that anymore...

I'm all packed for the hospital, and have done some shopping for afterward...luckily my mom is going to do some more shopping and stuff before I come home from the hospital!

I'll be in the hospital for 2 nights, so I won't be posting until Friday afternoon!

So, I really have to get to bed, but I do want to thank all of you for your support and tips through everything! I'll see you all on "the other side"

<3 Stefane

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! I'm sure you're going to do great. I'll be thinking and praying for you! Looking forward to hearing about your recovery!

    ReplyDelete