Thursday, November 26, 2009

20 Days!

Wow, I can't believe that it's Thanksgiving already! I'm at home in Denver with my family- it's nice to be out of the dorms and in my own bed.

I saw my orthodontist in yesterday morning, and everything looks good, so they didn't really adjust anything. Yay! I'll be able to eat today (as much as I can ever actually "eat")! She will be putting the surgical hooks on in 2 weeks (when she takes my impressions), and then she won't see me until 6 weeks after my surgery!

Yesterday afternoon I saw my OS. He did his measurements...and he's concerned with how far I can open my mouth. I asked him some of my questions: I will have external incisions (which was not told to me previously) and I will be eating mush for 6 weeks (until I get my splint out). He said that I would have bands in my mouth, but I could take them out to eat after 5 days or so.

I'll see my other OS in 2 weeks, and he'll do his measurements, then they'll make sure that everything matches up. Then I'll be having the surgery (20 days from now!)

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

<3 Stefane

No comments:

Post a Comment